Below a small pull from what you need to take with you when coming to trainings:
- BOXING: boxing gloves, hand straps, crotch protector, head protector.
- MUAY THAI: boxing gloves, hand straps, crotch, shin guard, and head protection.
- BJJ: shorts and T-shirt (GI + Kimono, NO GI - without Kimon)
- STOCK: shorts and T-shirta
- MMA: boxing gloves, hand straps, crotch protector, shin guards and mma gloves.
- K1: shorts, T-shirt, gloves
- KRAV MAGA: T-shirt, shorts, jaw protectors, crotch, crossbones, gloves
- CIRCUIT TRAINING: shorts, T-shirt
People who are just starting their adventure with sport can take the first sports outfit for the first training: shorts, T-shirt. The trainer will definitely give you further instructions :)
Children who train in our club should also be provided with sports outfit. Any necessary equipment is available on site.